Friday, January 21, 2011

Spring Forward..

WOW, it's been forever!!! It's an understatement really.

I almost forgot I made this blog, but just recently I have became so excited about a certain trend for spring that I must share.

This spring I want to go back to where it all started.. well kinda.

THE 70's.
Retro Bohemian if you will.


I first saw this picture from the sart blog.
I.Want.To.Be.Her.When.I.Grow.Up.

I love everything about the new 70's trend. Crazy patterns, vintage color & cuts, ruffled & big shoulder blouses, Big floppy hats & even bigger sunglasses.

It is a DI shoppers dream come true. (yep, hate me for it)

Also this. I kick myself the day I didnt buy these.
Keep an eye out for another pair of floral harem pants for me will you??

Spring, give Logan the memo that your coming okay? Thanx. So excited to see you.
Luv, Chels

ps. My latest purchase that I have to kick myself from wearing Everyday.


Cant wait till spring to wear it with my nautical blue striped keds & ankle jeggings and NOT freeze my fanny off!! till then dear jacket..

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit,

    the 70s weren't my favorite era. I always feel silly when I change into something boho-y. I can't pull it off at a l l.

    Kudos to you for immersing yourself in boho style though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 70's are definitely where I'm drawing most of my inspiration from this season. This photo is phenomenal :)

    Cad
    http://cadattack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete